NiSi 82mm Ti Pro Nano UV Cut-395 Filter (Titanium Frame)
- Titanium Alloy Frame It’s light, hard, anti-corrosion, heat-resisting
- Ultra-High Deﬁnition Optical glass
- Matte Black inside the frame
- UV Cut Nano Coating Nano coating cut the UV light below 395nm
- Lens Standard Optical Glass Lens standard optical glass H-K9L
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE
Most of the circular ﬁlters are made of brass/aluminum frame, but these kind of materials are heavy and not ideal under cold weather conditions. Because of that, NiSi created a Titanium Alloy Frame Pro Nano UV Cut -395. It’s made of Titanium Alloy Frame with Nano coated optical glass. They feature a lightweight, durability and high deﬁnition design:
– Titanium Alloy Frame is light, hard, anti-corrosive, heat-resisting and with good performance under very low temperature. The density of Titanium is 4.54g／cm3, it’s almost half of the volume of the same weight steel, and the hardness is twice of aluminum. Its good anti-corrosion ability makes it able to endure strong acid and base. It’s melting point is 1942K, about 1000k higher than gold and 500k higher than steel. It’s commonly used in the aerospace industry and missiles.
– Lens Standard Optical Glass Lens standard optical glass H-K9L is high homogeneous with super low impurity and has good physical and chemical performance. It is usually processed to a high precision optical element such as lens, prism, plane mirror, etc.
– UV Cut Nano Coating Nano coating cut the UV light below 395nm, and effectively avoid the fuzziness situation. It makes sure high transmittance and ultra-low reﬂection on the glass surface. It enables the visible light to come through evenly and control the color balance. Also, there’s a super-strong waterproof coating with anti-scratch ability. It’s easier to remove the dust, ﬁngerprint, water stains, and keep the ﬁlters clean.
– Matte Black inside the frame using electroplating processing to avoid the reﬂection of light. On the outer side of the ring, the turning by diamond cutters shows the original color of Titanium. It looks great and is elegant.
– Ultra-High Deﬁnition Optical glass is after precision annealing which effectively eliminates the stress. Each piece of glass passes strictly HD test and reaches the standard for HD photograph with all kind of lens and there is no loss of image quality. Black matte paint is all around the glass edge to avoid the inﬂuence caused by stray light.
In Stock 🇺🇸
In Stock 🇺🇸
In Stock 🇺🇸
The product is out of stock and currently unavailable to order.
|Packaged Weight||0.2 lbs|
|Packaged Dimensions||4.33 × 4.33 × 0.79 in|
|Item Weight (lbs)||
3 reviews for NiSi 82mm Ti Pro Nano UV Cut-395 Filter (Titanium Frame)
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Recently, I started using the Ti Pro filter and was so impressed with the quality that I continue to purchase them each time I pick up a new lens. Far from just being lens protection filter, this filter actually makes a noticeable difference in my images. Especially on reflections of sunlight off glass. I am not sure how it does what it does, but I am happy with the results.