NiSi Cinema Filter Kit PLUS for DJI Mavic 3
- Includes True Color ND32/PL, ND64/PL, Natural Night and ND1000
- For DJI Mavic 3
- The ND/PL are Ideal for Cloudy to Bright Conditions
- The ND/PL Lengthen the shutter speed by reducing the amount of light entering the camera – it gives a more natural sense of motion when filming
- High Definition Optical Glass
- NiSi Nano Coating
- Air Frame and Aircraft Aluminum Construction
- Low Reflection
- Increases saturation
- The ND/PL Eliminate Reflections and Glare
- The ND/PL offer Greater Color and Tonal Saturation reduces Haze in Landscapes
- The Natural Night is Perfect for night scenes & shooting the city at night. It Blocks light wavelengths from common sources of light pollution
- Compatible with DJI Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Cine. NOT compatible with Mavic 3 Classic.
In Stock 🇺🇸
The NiSi Cinema Filter Kit PLUS for DJI Mavic 3 includes True Color ND32/PL, ND64/PL, Natural Night and ND1000 For DJI Mavic 3.
Each NiSi Filter for DJI Mavic 3 is designed with a lightweight airframe with Aircraft Aluminum Construction resulting in an amazingly light filter. The filters feature high-definition optical glass free from color cast which provides ultimate sharpness. The NiSi filters for DJI Mavic 3 are treated with NiSi’s Nano coating making them easy to clean, waterproof as water beads up and falls straight off and very low reflection.
Achieve more natural and refined videos expanding your creative possibilities. The ND filters lengthen the shutter speed by reducing the amount of light entering the camera – it gives a more natural sense of motion when filming. The ND filters feature the same IR technology available in our square filters to reduce color cast and allow a very true-to-life color.
The PL (Polarizer) helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. The light from the sun naturally becomes partially polarized due to reflecting off electrons in air molecules, causing the light to scatter into what appears as haze. A polarizing filter arranges, and filters, this directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of this light. This results in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an increase in the saturation of skies and foliage.
Between mercury vapor, sodium, Low CRI streetlights, there are many undesirable wavelengths of light that pollute the night sky. The glow from these can keep your camera from seeing the sky properly and affect your night images. Because of this, NiSi has created the Natural Night Filter to block the most common wavelengths of light pollution.
The NiSi Filters for DJI Mavic 3 are designed to complement the style of the DJI Mavic 3 and are easy to attach and remove from the camera.
Compatible with DJI Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Cine. NOT compatible with Mavic 3 Classic.
|Packaged Weight||0.25 lbs|
|Packaged Dimensions||4.33 × 4.33 × 0.79 in|
DJI Mavic 3
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.